Please upgrade your browser.
Your browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites.
- For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome, Firefox, or the newest version of IE.
OCPA PDI Resilience in an Uncertain Climate
02/24/2018 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM ET
Event Registration is closed.
We are calling the PDI Resilience in an Uncertain Climate and it will be roundtable discussions on three different topics led by "experts". The topics are:
- Supporting students who fall on all areas of the political spectrum - Led by Robin Hart Ruthenbeck, Dean of Students at Kenyon
- DACA: What it means for students - Led by Bowen Marshall, Associate Director of Student Services at OSU/OCPA Current Past President
- Dear Colleague roll back, what now? - Led by Anthony Polito, Director of Student Conduct at Columbus State Community College (also checking his schedule)
The agenda of the event is as follows:
- 12-12:30: Registration/Lunch
- 12:30-1:15: Introduction of discussion leaders and brief statements from each on their topic
- 1:15-2:30: Roundtable discussions
- 2:30-2:45: Small group report-outs
- 2:45-3: Closing